Here at the Nerd Repair Center, we can get you started on setting up your wired or wireless network. Imagine sitting on the couch in your living room browsing the web, or chatting with friends online while relaxing in bed at night, or sending documents from the computer in the kitchen to the printer in your home office. A wireless network provides networking flexibility, and setting one up is easier than you might think. starting a mall business and need to set up your workstations, printers, cameras, servers, VOIP Phone system, wireless access points, and any other wired or wireless devices we are here to assist.
First thing is Getting the right equipment for the job.
Things to consider:
- Range or distance you want the WiFi signal to reach in home or business.
- The physical position of the router to get maximum reach and performance.
- Speed provided by the ISP (Internet service provider ) the modem.
- Type of security you will protect your network and keep your Internet browsing and files safe.
- Setup file Sharing for network-aware devices like printers NAS and other devices
- Adding computer, TVs, and other devices to your secured network.
- Setting up media servers to stream videos, photos and files.
- We can get your wireless network ready to go. You can relax on the couch or out on the deck while you browse the web, send e-mail, or do some online shopping.